Links: Crime Prevention
- The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) provides national leadership, coordination, and resources to prevent and respond to juvenile delinquency and victimization. OJJDP supports states and communities in their efforts to develop and implement effective and coordinated prevention and intervention programs and to improve the juvenile justice system so that it protects public safety, holds offenders accountable, and provides treatment and rehabilitative services tailored to the needs of juveniles and their families.
- Fight Crime Invest in Kids is a national anti-crime organization led by police chiefs, prosecutors, and crime survivors.
- Veto to Violence is a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention project focused on the prevention of violence through public health strategies. The site features free training programs and resources for planning, implemenation and evaluation of programs and strategies.
- The National Forum on Youth Violence Prevention is a a network of community agencies established at the direction of President Obama to examine problems of youth violence at a national level and work with local agencies and national programs to combat youth violence.
- The National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS) is one of the most extensive sources of information on criminal and juvenile justice in the world, providing services to an international community of policymakers and professionals. NCJRS is a collection of clearinghouses supporting all bureaus of the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs including the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.