Links: Education<< Back to Links
- America Reads Challenge calls on all Americans to support teachers and help ensure that every American child can read well and independently by the end of 3rd grade. America Reads offers training guides for tutors, tips for parents, and information on reading initiatives about the country.
- American Association of School Administrators-- the latest information and insight on school related issues.
- American Youth Policy Forum--provides resources and learning opportunities for researchers and policy leaders working on youth and education issues.
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development is an international, nonprofit, nonpartisan education association committed to the mission of forging covenants in teaching and learning for the success of all learners.
- Coalition for Community Schools--an alliance of organizations that supports community school networks.
- CASEL--Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning.The organization researches how student's social and emotional learning contribute to their success.
- Policy Studies Associates--conducts research in education and youth developmen.
- The Futures Channel-- informational videos about science, engineering and technology and how they relate to the school curriculum.
- U.S Department of Education-- The U.S Department of Education Home Page
- EDC Guide to Professional Development of Out-Of-School Activity Leaders: We at EDC are pleased to announce the recent launch of the online Guide to Professional Development of Out-of-School Activity Leaders. This guide was designed to address the need for ongoing professional development of activity leaders by offering specific training tools for those who may want to present workshops and provide ongoing training for this audience. We expect that specific content on this site can be used flexibly depending on the needs and experience of the community-based organization with which you are working.