Effective Management: A Directors' Retreat
Our highly-regarded Effective Management in Out-of-School Time: A Directors' Retreat training includes the option of different tracks: one for executive directors of multi-site agencies, and the other designed for directors and coordinators of single site programs. The Directors' Retreat supports out-of-school time program directors by developing leadership and advocacy skills and establishing a peer network.Goals of Training:
- To create a climate that celebrates diversity, fosters learning, and models teambuilding.
- To give participants a window into guiding program improvement.
- To expose participants to contemporary leadership and change theories.
- Directors ready to increase their management skills.
- Directors who are new or from programs experiencing staff turnover or parent dissatisfaction.
- Directors seeking to make changes.
- Two days of training.
- The training can be customized for two tracks of participants: one designed for directors and coordinators of single site programs, and the other designed specifically for executive directors of multi-site agencies.
- Trainers assist directors to begin to set goals for staff development, marketing, family responsiveness, and other quality improvements.