Seminar for System Builders
Work with leaders from around the country to identify trends in the afterschool field and to explore effective strategies for building a comprehensive system for out-of-school time.Goals of Training:
- To develop a collective understanding of the changing landscape of afterschool and the role of leadership in assuring a sustainable future for the field.
- To learn about system building through various successful models.
- To build a personal action plan for each participant to bring back to their organization.
- To improve afterschool program quality through system-wide change.
- Leaders and decision makers from around the country seeking to be part of the change in the field of afterschool.
- Two days of training.
- Trainers assist system builders to begin to set goals for staff development, coalition building, sustainable business practices, and other quality improvements.