TeamsWork! On the Road to Program Improvement
TeamsWork! Training is designed for program teams comprised of program directors, staff, parents, hosts, or other program stakeholders interested in making targeted program improvements. Training provides a comprehensive review of the elements of quality and the ASQ (Advancing School-Age Care Quality) process of self-evaluation.Goals of Training:
- Learn program observation techniques to rate programs according to NAA Standards for Quality School Age Care
- Learn to work on program improvement as a team.
- Use new skills to develop a collaborative vision to guide the development, implementation, and evaluation of targeted action plans.
- Review the NAA accreditation process and procedure.
- Program teams of four or more members including director, staff, and parent(s).
- Two days of training.
- Overview of ASQ
- Leadership Styles
- Conflict Resolution
- Learning to Use the Program Observation Tool
- Working as an ASQ Team
- Action Planning